The enhanced measures our Hotel is implementing, in compliance with the mandatory criteria and extra recommendations of Greece’s Hotel Safety Protocols, include the following:
Team members (staff) Training
- Training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols to all employees
- Informative posters throughout the staff areas
Personal Protective Equipment
- Provision on personal protective equipment to all employees
- Hand sanitizing stations for our guests and staff around public areas
- Floor signage and informative posters for physical distance
- Proper arrangement of restaurant, bar, lounge and pool tables to ensure appropriate distancing.
Cleaning and disinfection protocols
- The hotel has chosen approved for use disinfectants effective against bacteria and viruses and appropriate for SARS- CoV-2.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols are used to clean guest rooms with attention to high touched surfaces
- Steam cleaners for the disinfection of fabric surfaces such our sofas, chairs.
- All decorative items are suspended.
- According to Greece’s Hotel Safety Protocols, the daily cleaning is suspended. The choice of cleaning frequency and linen changing frequency is determined by the client upon check in or during reservation.
- The entrance in guest rooms is not allowed for non guests.
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS